Romanian Days & Nights in Warsaw
09 June 2018, Saturday
Start time: 12:00
Place: Warsaw - Praga Północ dist., Beach Bar Aquatica, Wybrzeże Helskie 1/5
(show on the map
Our mission is to show a Romanian party around the wine by bringing our local Polish friends artists and non-Polish, summer barbeque and live music together, we invite you to unusual type of event!
We will kick off the day with a lot of tasty surprises, lottery and chill-out zone. Then, after 6 p.m. the main party will start!
The Line Up:
Day Zone, 12:00 - 18:00
• VINARTE – Romanian Fine Wines tasting and promotional prices for taking home
• Chill out beach & sport activities like volleyball, badminton, skimboard etc
• Beach Bar Aquatica - relax before the main party with nice cocktails and delicious wines
• Barbeque – Traditional Romanian meet rolls ‘’MICI’’ & others
Evening Zone, 18:00 - 02:00
• DJ Terrarin – Romanian musician by passion who’s going to mix the best sounds
• Boogie Night & Friends - professional musicians with mega energy
• Akahata Fire Show – An impressive demonstration of fire control and fire breathing
• Brian Allan – Must Be The Music Finalist
• Lottery winners – many nice prizes
The event will be hosted by TV presenter Anna Rękawek with international media support provided by EuropaProperty Publications & Events
Lights and technical support provided by Eventroom
Beach Bar Aquatica is a place for both, children and adults! WE INVITE YOU!
[ Attention! Events taking place on the Vistula are usually dependent on the weather.To be sure, check the news on the event page, link below.]