07 September 2019, Saturday
Start time: 10:45
Place: around Warsaw, Kampinoski Park Narodowy
(show on the map
[wydarzenie oraz poniższy opis tylko w języku angielskim]
Have you ever visited Kampinos?
Have you ever met a forester?
Have you ever participated in a traditional Polish campfire?
Join us on a trip:
KAMPINOSKI NATIONAL PARK – LET’S GO! LET’S SEE! LET’S ADMIRE!
Our trip is dedicated to foreigners living in Warsaw and their close relatives/friends.
DATE OF OUR TRIP: 7th September 2019
PLAN OF OUR TRIP:
1. Meeting at 10:45 close to the Palace of Culture and Science from the side of Marszałkowska street.
2. Going by a tourist bus to Truskaw, on the outskirts of the Park.
3. Walk (ca. 6 km) around the Park with a forester-guide.
4. Visiting the Palmiry Museum and Cemetery.
5. Traditional feast around the campfire on the Pociecha Glade – baking bread and other food products, guitar music, singing world hits and typical Polish songs.
6. Return by tourist bus to Warsaw, Palace of Culture and Science, about 17:00.
The trip will be organized in both English and Polish.
PARTICIPATION IN OUR TRIP:
Participation in the trip is free of charge!
If you want to participate in our trip, please fill the registration form: link
Do not hesitate and sign up because the number of places is limited!
- Be on time! Meeting is at 10:45. Our bus will not wait for latecomers!
- Casual or sport clothes and comfortable closed (!) shoes are highly recommended.
- Raincoat and/or umbrella is necessary.
- Take a bottle of water to drink.
- If you wish, you can bring something (sausages, vegetables etc.) to bake in the campfire. We provide bread and potatoes.
- Our trip is unsuitable for kids below 15 years old.
The project is realized in the framework of the Creative Volunteering programme and financed from the resources of the Old Town Cultural Centre in Warsaw and the Capital City Warsaw. The partner supporting the realization of the project is Jasmin – Association of Friends for Intercultural Cooperation.