06 September 2020, Sunday
Start time: 16:00
Place: Warsaw - Śródmieście dist., Sigmund’s Column
(show on the map
[wydarzenie oraz poniższy opis wyłącznie w języku angielskim]
Take a walk with Walkative! and see the most representative street in Warsaw! Learn about its history, architecture and get to know its famous people.
On this tour you will learn:
- which famous person born in Warsaw was working towards constructing the atomic bomb in a super-secret project
- where Maria Skłodowska-Curie conducted her first experiments
- what does the Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer’s lion have to do with Warsaw
- what secrets are there in Canaletto’s paintings
- which cute book character has got its own street, where... nobody lives!
and much more!
Meeting Point: Sigismund’s Column, look for the guide with a yellow umbrella.
You can book it here >> link
Remember that booking is obligatory, be sure to put your mask on, we will also be masked, but be sure that we will smile at you with our eyes! 🙂
We set a limit on the group size, so hurry up and book now!
Tours operate in our regular "free tour" formula - it is up to you to decide how to reward a guide for his work. The amount is voluntary. You can think of a tour as a trip to the cinema though. Similarly - you will have fun for about 2 hours. Let the amount reflect the ticket price - whether you were in a cheap studio cinema or in an expensive multiplex, it is only your decision! However, we ask you to restrain yourself and do not eat popcorn during the tour 😉