Data: niedziela, 07 lutego 2016
Godzina rozpoczęcia: 13:30
Miejsce: Warszawa - Śródmieście
Wydarzenie oraz poniższy opis w języku angielskim.
FREE walking SPECIAL - World War II TOUR
07.02.2016, 1:30 pm
Start: Sigismund's Column
Duration: 2 hours
We meet at 1:30 pm near the Sigismund's Column next to the Royal Castle. Within the 2 hour walking tour you will find out :
- what was the outcome of the German invasion in 1939 and what the Germans tried to do with the city,
- was it only Germany that attacked Poland in 1939,
- why the name Katyn means so much to the Poles,
- was there any resistance movement during the Nazi occupation,
- what had the boy scouts to do with the resistance movement
- how the Germans treated the residents of Warsaw
- were Polish culture, language and education allowed at that time
- what happened to many masterpieces of Polish art and culture
- did the Poles fight the Germans only in Poland
- what was the most known anti-German action before the Warsaw Uprising
- what does the "anchored P" mean
- what the Nazis did to the Jews of Warsaw
- how did the resistance finance its actions
- how and when was Warsaw reconstructed
- where are all the victims honoured.
We will also add some criminal and spy-movie content during the tour.
If you got interested - just come and join us!To wydarzenie już minęło.
Sprawdź nadchodzące wydarzenia w dzielnicy Śródmieście lub w kategoriach:
[ Dla pewności sprawdź, czy nic się nie zmieniło na stronie źródłowej - link poniżej. ]